Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mike McCauslin Digital Photo: completed projects Comment on Project One

Mike McCauslin Digital Photo: completed projects: Project 2 - 2/28/12 - Panorama Project 1 - 2/7/12 - Top 10


Ok so I couldn't seem to post on Mike's blogger because I couldn't find the comment button but I just figured I would try this.  This is something I wrote earlier but wrote down in my notebook instead of on blogger because I couldn't figure out how to do the commenting.

To Mike about his first project:

I really loved the image of the older couple by the beach sitting on the bench and the couple by the water with the extremely long shadows.  I liked your idea of all of your photos being taken within a block from the beach but if you didn't tell me that beforehand some of your images wouldn't have shown me that (like the do not enter sign between the bushes photograph).  I really like how you are making up your frames individually like the image of the graffiti playground and the large building in the background and the image of the couple on the beach with the small amount of sky compared to the vast amount of ocean.  I think you just need to connect your individual images a little more in order for us to pick up on the beach theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment